Saturday, 3 September 2011

"Modern Day Hero"

            When we hear the word "HERO", the first thing that comes in our mind is a person who saves people, a person who can fly and many more,but those are just only a fiction or stories which are not true in a real situation.
             Every one of us can be a hero in our own simple ways. And I can say that my heroes are my family,why? because they are the reason why I am here in this world, standing, learning and have the strength to face all the challenges in my life. And all the advice's and guidance that they showed to me, to make me a better person.Whenever I have a problem, they are always there beside me, comforting me and trying there best what helped they can give to me, what will they do to make me happy, because they don't want to see me lonely.
            My success is first all their success that cause a lot of sacrifices, treasures, skills and time. And all I want to say to them is "THANK YOU" for everything, "I LOVE YOU" and your my "HEROES".
             

No comments:

Post a Comment